Firestop Acoustic Acrylic Sealant
Firestop Acoustic Acrylic Sealant - 310ml
Firestop acoustic acrylic sealant is a halogen free, polymer emulsion based sealant that is ideal for sealing joints in and around internal partitions, between fire doors and fire rated walls and lap joints in fire rated cladding. In the event of a fire it forms a shar coat that restricts the passage of smoke and ire. It is easily applied and dries to form a flexible and smooth surfaced material that can be painted over.
Features & Benefits
- Can be used in joints up to 35mm wide without slumping
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of substrates
- Doesn't harden or crack with age
- Acoustic rating of 55dB Rw
- BS EN ISO 140-3 : 1995 rated
Fire tested BS 476 part 20
- BS EN 1366-3 : 2004 & BE EN 1366-4 : 2006 achieving 4 hour integrity and insulation rating for a range of linear and penetration seals
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
Please note that all reviews are moderated before publishing.