Rear Finger Shield
Rear Finger Protection
Finger keeper rear guard prevents finger trapping accidents by totally covering the gap that is created on the rear hinge side of a door when it is in the open position. The finger keeper rear guard deive can be fitted to most types of doors including wood, metal and uPVC. Used in conjunction with Front Finger Protection, which covers the front hinges, the risk of finger trapping accidents on the hinge edge of the door is eliminated. The device is considered to be environmentally friendlt. Extremelty simple to install and can be removed and refitted as required. Every year, according to RoSPA, over 30,000 children are injured in the UK as a result of trapping their fingers in doors.
Overall Size: 1960mm
Features & Benefits
- Finger keeper rear guard is a child safety, accident prevention product to prevent finger trapping in doors
- Shields the rear hinges of the door
- Fits most door types
- Long anticipated lifespan
- Durable but easily fixed - foolproof design ensures simple DIT fitting
- Low maintenance - wipe clean finish
- Easily removed and refitted to allow for door maintenance
- Full fitting kit included
- Avoid litigation and compensation claims
There are currently no reviews of this product, why not be the first to write one?
Please note that all reviews are moderated before publishing.